Authentication Engineering Consultant,ENO,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Credit Suisse's Enterprise Security Services (ESS) organization has global responsibility for the design, delivery and operational support for business critical security services. Data Protection and Application Security (DPAS) organization within TSS is a global N4 organization with over 100 people spread across 4 locations: Zurich, London, Bangalore and Poland (Wroclaw and Warsaw). DPAS responsible for the design and delivery of the key products including public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management and application security (De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy) and cloud security (Federation, SAML).
The chance to lead the creation of the consulting function of DPAS in India. Our department is looking to develop an Authentication Consulting team focusing on some of our key products that enable both internal enterprise and client external authentication. As our delivery adopts DevOps and high levels of automation and self-service, we need support our clients with the most complex on-boarding and adoption challenges.
- A challenging role within Data Protection and Application Security as an Authentication Engineering Consultant
- Part of international team operating from four countries
- Join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Gain practical experience within a bank
- Have the chance to improve how we deliver our products and influence our products' strategy
- Support business and IT applications owners and support them in onboarding their applications onto the bank's strategic authentication platforms
- Coordinate the engagement in all aspects of solution delivery or complex on-boarding or adoption of our application and platforms. Coordinating with engineers, operations, solution architects, internal and external providers
- Provide consulting to domain architects, internal customers, operations and external providers
- As an Authentication Engineering Consultant within the Data Protection and Application Security organization you will work on a wide variety of tasks and activities that are closely aligned with the bank's strategic programs.
- You will be working in virtual teams environments across two time zones and are likely to be supporting many projects simultaneously with business partners from multiple regions.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Liaise with other Credit Suisse team to elicit their security requirements for Data Protection and Application Security Products
- Act as the voice of the customer within the solution delivery process.
- Delivering written requirements documents that describe solution-agnostic requirements in necessary and sufficient detail.
- Seek appropriate, feasible and effective solutions to the client requirements that are in-line with DPAS strategy and lead the implementation and testing.
- Provide technical product expertise for assigned products from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements and services to ensure ever increasing value from product and services portfolio
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Overall 3-5 years of experience which span in one or more IT disciplines like: Engineering, Development, Consultancy (technical or process)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Overall knowledge on security concepts
- Solid understanding in one or more of the following areas in IT Security: IDP / Authentication products and Protocols (Web Access Management, SAML, etc.). Experience with Ping Federate and/or Ping Access a bonus, Internet Facing Application components (Web Application Firewalls, Reverse / Forward Proxies), Internet Security technologies (SSL/TLS, Apache, etc.), PKI.
- Working knowledge & experience of Linux (incl. scripting)
- Proactive and highly motivated teammate
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in DevOps/DevSecOps and continuous integration products and methodologies
- Experience with software packaging and versioning systems (e.g. Subversion, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Beneficial Java and Java build tools knowledge – J2EE, servlets, JSPs
- Experience in Banking IT, Credit Suisse experience is a plus
- Familiarity with MITRE and OWASP (CVE, CWE, OWASP CRS, Top 10)
- Engineering or security certification is an advantage: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, MCSE, RHCE, CCNE, CCSE, CCNA
- Experience with Tableau, Splunk, data analysis and reporting in general will be highly beneficial
- Result oriented, hardworking and can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.