Client Documentation and Lifecycle Management Specialist, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Client Lifecycle Management Controls (CLMC) team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure. This role will focus on the execution of controls and tasks required in the process, with a strong focus on ensuring that client identification documentation, name screening and data capture activities meet the Bank's policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Perform data capture and validation in the Client Relationship Management system.
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Act as Specialist in various aspects of the account maintenance / Change-in-Circumstance processes that includes but not limited to change of BO and various capacities, Tax topics like FATCA and AEI, Investment Suitability and other mandatory requirements to ensure all accounts satisfy the required regulatory and policy standards
- Manage key business partners in Front Office, COO, Tax, Risk, Compliance, Platforms and IT from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia locations.
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- 4-5 years of relevant client account maintenance & experience within banking operations (Private Banking experience is preferred).
- Previous experience in coordinating with offshore teams.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Dedicated and self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving ability and can think out of the box.
- Team player, committed to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to multi-task prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to drive open work to completion.
- Proficient in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Temenos and/or Avaloq is a plus.
- Degree in Business or Finance (or equivalent experience)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.