_Common Services_ Business Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Finance Change Management in Pune is looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to work on strategic CFO programme.
- Opportunity to work with global finance business and technology teams.
- Ideal candidate will meet the defined attributes for the role and display a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change including the ability to pro-actively engage in solution design and definition
- Work in a team of size 25+ comprising Senior and Mid-level business analysts and project managers
- Work on work packages contributing to the strategic platform implementation and business go-live adoption.
- Platform to understand and execute complex regulatory requirements with work profile having 50% exposure to Business Analysis and 50% exposure to System implementation
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Business Analyst with more than 5+ Years of Work experience in BFSI Company or projects.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and in ambiguous situations.
- Proficient knowledge of Finance and Accounting data and concepts
- Fair Understanding of Financial Disclosures as well as regulatory reporting.
- Change Management project experience required
- Proficient in SQL queries (Intermediate level).
- Experience of working in Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Outstanding Data analysis skills with help of provided tools.
- Candidate with data science knowledge or exposure preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office applications - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good collaborator - The team has a reputation of being able to deliver with quality and upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be given the highest priority
- Good interpersonal ability - Confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, proactive
- Effective time management - Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Can work independently and collaborate with team members
- Outstanding Analytical problem solving skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also managing to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.