IB Client Onboarding, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Taking ownership of and supervising the process leading potential positive relationships from 'prospect client' to 'CS client' in the shortest possible time, minimizing risks, delays and improving the number of CS products/services to which the client is exposed.
- Facilitate and coordinate the account opening process including screening as well as the review of KYC/Tax/Client (or Product) Suitability documentation, for APAC Markets, Prime, AFG and IBCM sales personnel.
- Advise APAC GM, AFG and IBCM sales personnel on any account opening, tax and suitability or other inherent issue that is preventing / slowing business such as (a) Client ID and compliance requirements (b) Credit or Legal issues (c) static data issues (d) product system (OPP) issues, especially for cases involving (i) complex clients (e.g. hedge funds, trusts and unregulated entities, insurances, sovereign and any entities based in 'high risk' jurisdictions) (ii) accounts with CS entities regulated in multiple jurisdictions and (iii) clients trading products that present credit, compliance and legal implications attracting improved regulatory scrutiny.
- Dedicatedly provide solutions and engage the relevant partners with a view to steadily improve and optimize controls relevant to new client onboarding and account opening process and the related time to market.
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the onboarding and account opening process, reporting / investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Assist in ad-hoc / ongoing regulatory projects and performed relevant controls.
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
This role will support APAC BPS COLM – IB COB activities, including the review of tax and suitability pertaining to new client being onboard or whose relationship being extended.
Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards Core Functions
- Provide full assistance concerning the account opening (including performing the screening), Client ID, CRM, and Legal review as well as monitor the negotiation of relevant documentation.
- Deeply understand and manage communication of account structures to relevant partners, coordinate with clients (transition and sales personnel where appropriate) to acquire required information, and coordinate delivery of appropriate documentation to/from Client ID, CRM, or Legal as appropriate.
- Dedicatedly provide/acquire/coordinate advice from/to relevant CS partners and/or clients, as needed to resolve potential or actual issues affecting the onboarding processes.
- Seek to drive and track, subject to pre-agreed parameters, the necessary prioritization review of the active portfolio of client onboarding requests.
- Investigate and raise potential breaches in account opening and other client initiation processes.
- Assist implement the regulatory project objectives and priorities set by CS management.
- Manage accurate records in iCON Party and any other relevant CS IT systems.
- Train, engage and lead by examples junior members within the team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.