Real Returns India (2021) - Restart your Career (Pune/Mumbai/Blr)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Real Returns is a program designed to re-engage women talented professionals who have left the workforce for an extended absence and helps facilitate their transition back into the workforce.
It is a 16 weeks paid Internship program which commences in week of April 26th, 2021.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Key Responsibilities
- A 16 weeks paid Internship with a cohort of experienced professionals like yourself
- The chance to work on business critical projects with leaders
- An opportunity to engage with senior leaders and trusted mentors
- A platform to develop and build positive new relationships and broaden your professional network
- Opportunity to experience the broad network of resources at Credit Suisse
- Participate in a series of orientation, training sessions and on the job experiences to refresh your professional and technical skills and to help you re-acclimate into the work environment. This would cover a variety of topics such as Leadership, Presentation and Networking Skills as well as recent business and regulatory changes in the financial services
- This program is designed to open the doors for you to see what it feels like to come back while demonstrating a strong support network. We care about your future and promise to offer a valuable experience if you are ready to restart your career
- We will provide you access to resources that will enable you to explore further employment opportunities however, please note, your participation does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse upon conclusion of the program
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- An uninterrupted career break of minimum 2 years and the dedication to make a return on a permanent basis
- Your availability to join a full-time program that will run from End April until August 2021 and continue into permanent roles henceforth
- More than 5 years of proven relevant work experience is essential with financial services organization(s) in one or more of the following areas of work: Investment or Private Banking, Finance, Operations, IT, Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, Human Resources
- An ambitious and creative way of thinking with successful academic and professional track records
- A phenomenal problem solving attitude and ability to lead change
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned department and the Real Returns cohort
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- A positive can do attitude!
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
All applications must include your most recent resume with experience details
We will be excited to e-meet you! In case of any queries - please write to email@example.com.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.