Regional Service Manager, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- You will be part of a small team who provide service, business and project management support for over 200 staff across the APAC region in the Hosting & Data Services (HDS) function
- Responsible for managing all major infrastructure events across APAC. This includes governance, planning, execution and continuous improvement activities to ensure events run efficiently.
- Working across all HDS teams in the region to ensure the successful delivery of key regional projects.
- Responsible for providing project management support for regulatory engagements across the region. This includes coordinating with key business partners across IT and ensuring that HDS deliverables are timely and consistently high quality.
- Ownership and reporting of key regional activities for HDS such as risk and control processes, business management activities and senior stakeholder engagement.
- Taking ownership of your work, coordinating closely with vendor teams and ensuring that the team ensures a high quality structure and execution of projects, events or regulatory deliverables.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Experience of 9+ years in IT domain with experience in either project or service management.
- Has exposure to Banking Industry, ideally with some exposure to regulatory control oversight.
- Experience across a broad variety of IT domains, ideally with exposure within Infrastructure.
- Skills in dealing with a wide range of business partners across the IT landscape, including senior staff and non-IT functions.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.