Artificial Intelligence Architect
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Technology Architecture
professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Consultant
sells, assesses, defines, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs. Provide consultative Technology Architecture solutions to help implement the client's required architecture. Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions to produce a detailed technical design document for custom development and integration requirements. Provide client training.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Qualifications External Qualifications
- Lead AI developers in delivering value to our client
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solution
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Align client's business strategy, KPI, and AI use cases
- Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions
- Be a thought leader in AI area
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience in one or more machine learning solutions such as TensorFlow, IBM Watson, etc
- Experience in one or more programming language such as Python, R, AngularJS, NodeJS, etc
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc
- Good understanding of natural language processing, machine translation, language detection, etc
- Good understanding of computer vision, object recognition/tracking, OCR recognition, etc
- Good understanding of speech to text, text to speech, audio processing, etc
- Familiar with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Having certification in cognitive tools from Microsoft, IBM Watson, Google, Amazon, etc would be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
Entry or junior level positions
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
are also available for candidates with less experience.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.