Strong relationship management and business development experience within the Banking & Financial Services industry |Experience in enterprise cloud, application, treasury, digital banking, payments, risk & compliance, lending and other enterprise level solutions (advantage) |Cover Indonesia market
Our client is a Global FinTech Firm, looking to hire an experienced senior account management professional to work as part of the business development team in SEA, you will report to the Regional Director, and play an important role in helping to build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive sales activities in the Indonesia market.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts in company format that enable short to long sales term
- Identify market opportunities that develop and grow a strong sales pipeline, and establish agreed short and long-term account plans for existing and new customers
- Build long-term relationships with senior bankers in company target segment to ensure they are kept informed of the any new developments within the company products which in turn will assist in the development and growth of the business
- Assist in the sales cycle in terms of the project definition for third party / consultancy sales to ensure the company optimizes every sales opportunity through these partnerships
- Will do market research to provide accurate profiles of allocated banks in terms of their existing product/system, key personnel and strategy in terms of future development of their system and competitor products, personnel and activities to ensure key personnel are kept informed of company position within the marketplace.
- Establish and keep close contact with pre-sales and marketing teams to ensure that sales opportunities have the appropriate level of sales support resource
You will possess:
- 7+ years of account management, business development and sales experience, preferably in Banking/FSI market
- Experience in financial services enterprise software solutions
- Good track record for building long standing relationships with clients
- Ideally come from blue-chip Tier 1/2 software solution or system integrators company
- Strong English and Indonesian language skills including verbal, written, listening, and presentation
Interested candidates can contact me via linkedin or forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525