International Recruitment Consultant
Field of activity Working with investment Funds area to build and maintains several applications to provide the client's customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
Development, design and maintenance of the Custody & Brokerage application
Write technical documents, deliver good quality code and must be a problem solver.
Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
Team members should possess and demonstrate the following technical skills and qualifications:
- University degree in a computer-based discipline.
- Practical experience with the development of standard & enterprise Java applications (5 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Spring (Framework, Boot, Security, Data, Integration)
- Java EE backend technologies e.g. JPA (Hibernate), JMS (AMQ, OAQ), EJB)
- Frontend technologies: Angular 6+, npm, webpack
- Maven, Lombok, Liquibase
- Java EE Application Servers e.g. JBoss
- UML usage, design patterns
- Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Junit, Mocking Frameworks, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL