- Standort: Dublin, Leinster, Irland
- Gehalt: €40,000 - €50,000
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
AML Specialist (Payments)
This job is unique in the pool of AML positions across the job boards you will come across today. This company is growing and are on the cutting edge of the latest Payments technology. Offering unique products and services to their customers comes with added risk, however. The company are looking to hire an AML Specialist with experience in Payments to work on their new team in Dublin.
Come and work for a revolutionary Payments company in the heart of Dublin's IFSC.
While growing the business in Dublin, this company are hoping to recruit an experienced, smart, and forward thinking Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Specialist for their team. This person will work on the front lines of anti-fraud work, observing suspicious behaviours, then both documenting and investigating them. You might have an interest in payments technology and in crypto-currencies.
Why is this job unique?
- This company is new to Dublin in the FinTech space, They have high standards and excellent technological resources for their employees.
- You will help set up the AML teams in Dublin, first in and best-placed to help shape the policies and procedures that will create a robust risk-focused framework for the AML teams
- This is a win-focused environment, and your hard work gets rewarded with company driven initiatives and social events
- Your passion and initiative is rewarded and appreciated
Who could do this job?
- A person who has genuine passion for spotting, stopping, and investigating financial crime
- Previous experience in another AML job in a Financial Services company
- Excellent data analysis skills and some exposure to working with databases
- Previous experience working in AML from an online Payments perspective
- German language skills would be required for this role also
- If you are interested in this job, please contact Kim Cody in Brightwater, apply here, or call on 01-6621000.