Our client, an international Real Estate Investor, is hiring an Analyst to join its Investment team in Dublin. The role will offer exposure to fundraising, deal origination and portfolio management.
- Financial modelling and commercial analysis of real estate/property development opportunities
- Monitoring of ongoing developments under construction
- Detailed preparation of management/investor information for key decision making/reporting purposes
- Portfolio management and exit strategy
- 2-5 years experience in a transaction environment (Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Real Estate Investor etc.)
- Professional qualification advantageous - CFA, ACA
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Ability to understand and explain complex ideas/concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills - operate successfully within a small, highly energetic and professional environment
On offer is a competitive compensation package, the opportunity to work with an experienced team and full deal life cycle exposure.
To discuss in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com, +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.