Our client, a prestigious Asset Manager, is hiring an Associate to join its Credit team in Dublin to work across Mezzanine Debt and Special Situation strategies.
- Diligently monitor a portfolio of credits including recent news, monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial statements, ratings changes, Amendments and Waivers
- Proactively manage the portfolio of credits to support relative value based trade ideas
- Review and negotiate loan documentation with arrangers and sponsors
- Formulate a clear and concise credit view and persuasively communicate recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Actively seek to support other team members when they have a heavy workload
- A Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Business Studies, Accounting, Economics etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, ideally from a credit oriented fund manager or CLO platform
- Ability and desire to understand complex transaction-oriented credits
- Highly organised, goal oriented and solutions focused
On offer is the opportunity to join a reputable firm and work with a team of highly experienced investment professionals.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org, +353 86 106 9433 or apply directly via the link provided.