Client Relationship Management
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Dublin, Leinster, Irland Dublin Leinster IE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Client Relationship Manager required to work with asset managers and fund promoters, joining a team of investment professionals who have advised on some of the most significant fund launches in Ireland. Suit qualified accountant with minimum of 4 years exp working in funds industry.
Join this rapidly expanding firm which offers an opportunity to work in this exciting, varied and challenging role where you will bring your career to the next level.
This opportunity will enable you to develop your knowledge, skills and experience across a wide variety of functions in the fastest growing and most lucrative sector in the Irish financial services industry.
Client Relationship Manager required to work with asset managers who are establishing investment funds and are seeking support on all compliance, governance, operational and risk management issues. You will join a team which has advised on some of the most significant fund launches and supports UCITS, AIFMD compliant funds and Cayman hedge funds on a range of services.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advising asset managers on fund structures
- Reviewing fund documentation
- Reviewing reports provided by Auditors, Administrators, Custodians and Investment Managers
- Assist funds in meeting the substance requirements of both UCITS and AIFMD
- You will work alongside a team of experienced industry professionals
- You will advise fund promoters on compliance, operational and governance
- Act as a director of various investment funds
- Working with Directors to prepare client pitches, tender documents and proposals.
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Travel occasionally to visit clients in UK and North America.
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification
- 4-6 years’ experience in the hedge funds / asset management sector
- Strong understanding of fund operations, compliance and regulatory landscape around UCITS, MIFID and SPVs
- First rate client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral