Client Services Representative - Risk Issues
With our continued expansion of business activities, we are excited to announce the opening of our brokerage firm in Dublin, Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited. We're searching for highly motivated individuals to join our team. Client Services Representative - Risk Issues
The successful candidate for the Risk Management position will be responsible for but not limited to:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Monitoring real-time systems for margin deficits, erroneous trades, significant net liquidation changes and other issues
- Monitoring and adjusting margin requirements based on regulatory rules and market risks
- Ability to solve problems under pressure and focus on wide scale service issues
- Support clients via phone, chat and tickets on trade and margin related issues
- Assist and support the Quality Assurance Department with complaint resolution
- Analyze existing systems and processes in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements and preventive risk measures
- University degree in finance, economics or related field
- Minimum 2 years of financial industry experience.
- In depth understanding of financial markets, margin methodologies, execution platforms, exchange operations and regulations
- Excellent products knowledge: Equities, Options, Futures, Options on Futures, Bonds, Mutual Funds, FX, CFDs
- Strong PC technologies proficiency required; Advanced Excel & Office 365
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional EU language is a plus
- FINRA SIE and Series 7 or interest in obtaining the certification
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you while becoming part of a team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. Company Profile:
Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info