A globally renowned Investment Manager is looking to continue to develop their Irish business with the addition of a Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance to their local function.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance (PCF 15) will take full responsibility for the oversight of all delegates for the multi-billion AUM Irish entity as well as the branch offices across the region.
- You will support the head of compliance in ensuring all regulatory issues are addressed and maintain close liaison with both the regulator and the funds administrators.
- You will be responsible for the overview, production and reporting of management information to both the board and regulators with regards to the EMEA framework of regulatory policies.
To be considered for this role:
- You will have significant compliance experience within the Investment Management industry, ideally having previously been registered with the CBI under the fitness and probity regime.
- You will have a good understanding across a range of buy-side products including UCITs and AIFs.
- You will have experience of dealing with company delegates, including intra-group delegates as well as having a thorough understanding of CP86.
To find out more, please contact Aaron Bolton on +44 203 301 8711 or firstname.lastname@example.org