Leading Bank looking for an experienced Enterprise Risk Manager
Global financial institution is seeking a senior risk manager to join their Enterprise Risk team to coordinate and drive the risk governance processes across their European operations. Working alongside the Head of Enterprise Risk you will be a key member of this European independent risk team and will report into the internal board and liaise with external European regulators.
- Direct responsibility and ownership of material risk governance processes, independent risk assessments and risk departments input and challenges to ICAAP & ILAAP.
- Management of risk across all business lines including corporate treasury, operations, IT, finance and risk.
- Working with Board members and colleagues from across the risk functions to formulate the risk profile for this large institution.
- Ensure all risk management tools, processes and systems are working to Identify, assess, measure, evaluate and monitor ongoing risks to the business.
- Senior engagement across the Banking group for all risk governance policies, risk frameworks and the setting of risk strategy.
- Experienced risk professional (10 yrs +) with proven enterprise / group wide risk experience in a large financial institution.
- Prior exposure liaising with an external regulator is a distinct advantage (CBI, FCA or ECB).
- Strong understanding of the European banking regulatory landscape.
- Prior experience preparing inputs and challenging ICAAP & ILAAP required.
- First rate communication skills required including documentation, written and oral.
For more information on this role please submit your CV to this job advert and contact John Ennis from Paragon Executive at +353 1 874 6770 for a confidential discussion about this exciting job opportunity.