The Interactive Brokers Group is one of the leading global brokers with a well-established technology driven culture. We have selected Dublin, Ireland as the future headquarters for our European business and are seeking bright, motivated, entrepreneurial people to help launch what we expect to be one of the Group's leading operations.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst, who is a highly organized analytical thinker, with a proven track record of working on financial statements in accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS to support the firm's Head of Finance in carrying out their responsibilities. The position is a multifaceted role; key responsibilities will include accounting and clearing operations, and related analyses. Your Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily reconciliations of primary general ledger accounts including all bank and broker reconciliations
- Responsible for IFRS reporting to local government and tax authorities
- Familiarity with COREP, FINREP and Statistical Reporting
- Familiarity with CRD IV and EBA guidelines with experience preparing an ICAAP
- Coordinate internal and external audit requests
- Analyses and management reporting
- Daily reconciliation of trades, positions and settlements
- Daily reconciliation of all cash entitlement and corporate action related payables and receivables
- Resolve suspense items timely
- A third level honors degree or professional qualification in the area of business, accounting, finance, economics, maths, risk or any related discipline
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Management Accountant (CIMA) with a proven track record
- 3-5 years of qualified work experience
- US GAAP/IFRS bridging experience an asset
- Strong analytical, problem solving, attention to detail, decision making, planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to critically assess complex/once off issues and problems with the ability to interpret significant volumes of information, identifying solutions for root cause of issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- A proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info