Financial Regulatory Analyst
We are seeking a highly organised, analytical thinker to support the firm's Head of Client Asset Oversight (HCAO) in carrying out their responsibilities. The candidate will have a key role in ensuring the protection of client assets under the Central Bank of Ireland's (CBI) Client Asset Regulations. This person will report directly to the HCAO. Financial Regulatory Analyst Responsibilities:
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Preparing and analysing daily, the client fund calculation, and client financial instrument reconciliation.
- Researching the client asset impact of new products, services and markets.
- Preparing and/or reviewing due diligence on third parties who hold client asset accounts, such as credit institutions and custodians
- Maintaining client asset policy and procedural documentation including the Client Asset Management Plan (CAMP)
- Assisting the HCAO in addressing regulator queries/on-line reporting (ONR) returns and statutory audits.
- Provide coverage in the absence of the HCAO.
- Other ad-hoc duties, as and when they may arise.
- University degree
- 5+ years of work experience
- Ideal candidate will have direct experience with the Client Asset Regulations at a CBI registered investment firm
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info