A globally renowned Investment Manager is looking to continue to develop their Irish business with the addition of a Head of Compliance (PCF 15) to run their regulatory function.
- Reporting directly to senior management you will take full responsibility for the multi-billion AUM Irish entity as well as the branch offices across the region.
- You will manage a small team, ensuring compliance with all local and international regulations, including significant interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland.
- It will be your responsibility to continue to embed a culture of compliance as the business expands, whilst maintaining an awareness of regulatory developments and how they may impact the business.
To be considered for this role:
- You will have held senior compliance (and or legal) roles within the Investment Management industry, ideally having previously been registered with the CBI under the fitness and probity regime.
- You will have a good understanding across a range of buy-side products including UCITs and AIFs.
- You will have a proactive attitude to compliance and risk management, wanting to take responsibility and ownership for the function.
To find out more, please contact Aaron Bolton on +44 203 301 8711 or email@example.com