Investment Risk Analyst
- Competitive + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Irland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Azon Capital Markets
- 17 Sep 18
The individual will undertake regular (often daily) risk monitoring and oversight assessments (with a bias towards oversight assessments for the Fund portfolio assets) and will provide ongoing support to the firm’s senior management in their understanding of risk related matters. The Risk Officer is required to provide ongoing support of the firm’s Investment Risk Management framework, covering equity and fixed income assets.
The successful candidate will have knowledge/experience spanning market risk, equity risk factors, credit risk, asset modeling and analytics and a detailed understanding of the regulatory expectations and requirements for risk management.
- Working with senior managers to help ensure that the investment risks are fully understood and appropriately monitored and reported
- Analysing the asset and liability components of portfolios and then presenting pertinent findings to senior management
- Acting as an investment risk subject matter expert, to field enquiries and requests for reviews and analysis from senior management
- Assisting where appropriate on risk analysis and reporting across the range of asset classes managed by Barings, including equities, multi-asset, alternatives and real estate
- Preparing regular updates on risk matters (including compliance with risk related regulatory requirements) to senior management and the Board
- Ensuring risk management requirements of regulated funds (e.g. UCITS) are monitored across all relevant funds
Qual / Experience
Educated to degree level (preferably mathematics or science) with a background and understanding of equity risk factor analysis and asset modelling. FRM/ACA/CFA (or equivalent qualification) preferred.
Significant and proven experience working in a similar role within the Investment Management industry
Contact Michael Costello at Azon Capital Markets for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org