Who we are looking for
The role holder will be responsible for the oversight of the Transfer Agency client service team (A1's, A2's & Senior Associates), management of the client relationships and acting as a point of escalation for the team on any technical issues. They will ensure that policies and procedures are followed and that best practices are applied. They will continuously look for enhancements to create greater efficiencies and productivity within the team
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
State Street is a global leader in alternative investments fund administration. Our vision is to further advance our position as a premier, full-service global provider to the alternative investments marketplace though innovative product solutions, broad industry expertise and excellent service levels. To continue to achieve this vision, we require new and motivated talent.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As AIS Transfer Agency Manager, Officer you will
What we value
- Responsible for the final sign off on internal (e.g. NAV), client and investor reporting to ensure all fund activity is recorded accurately and in line with agreed Policies and Procedures Including taking full ownership on daily, cash and trade reconciliations.
- Oversight of the Transfer Agency team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Act as a point of contact for client escalation.
- Develop and implement key improvements on process, procedures and new policy changes into the department.
- Work with internal development on system enhancements to improve efficiency and productivity within the team.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Promote a risk awareness culture within the team to drive the zero error policy.
- Proactively identify gaps in internal key controls and work with wider TA manager/director group to close gaps.
- Responsible for the effective management of the team and all associated HR Policies, performance and career developments.
- Participate in department wide training efforts - draft and deliver training course and facilitate 'on the job' training
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Degree in Finance and/or Business Related area (minimum 2.2) or relevant working experience.
- 4 -6 years Fund Administration experience (preferable Hedge Transfer Agency) with at least 2 years people management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in Client Relationship Management is essential for this role.
- Good working knowledge of AML and regulations impacting the industry.
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.