In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for the Statutory Fund Reporting (SFR) and Business Reporting functions within the Publishing Operations team. This role requires an experienced individual with a document production and project management background. The role is focused on the production of Key Investor Information Documents and Annual Reports across multiple fund ranges, languages and jurisdictions.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for the Statutory Fund Reporting (SFR) and Business Reporting functions within the Publishing Operations team. This role requires an experienced individual with a document production and project management background. The role is focused on the production of Key Investor Information Documents and Annual Reports across multiple fund ranges, languages and jurisdictions. The candidate will also project manage global shareholder notifications for Annual General Meetings and fund changes. This includes managing work and relationships with external print and translation providers.
Business Reporting requires a dynamic individual to run scheduled monthly and quarterly production of a high volume of fund factsheets, pension scheme reports and data-feeds for EMEA and Asia-Pacific in multiple languages.
The role holder will perform and manage the above tasks within tight deadlines. Several daily conversations with global stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure products are fully scoped, developed and delivered. The role involves working closely in an agile manner with other team members, from the daily morning huddle though to the afternoon status updates. The role requires the holder to be flexible and able to juggle multiple business relationships. This role will be based in our Dublin city centre office.
- Day to day production, administration, project management of SFR products / Business Reporting, using a variety of systems.
- Plan and prioritise own workloads to meet objectives and ensure accuracy.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships, including senior business stakeholders in Legal, Product and Fund Accounting.
- To proof read and peer review products before circulation.
- Attention to detail and structured organisation is of the utmost importance.
- Keeping up to date with Compliance and Legal requirements impacting team products and disclosures.
- Development, implementation and documentation of new products.
- Project Management and Change Management.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships through open communication.
- Keep up to date with initiatives and general company communications.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Identify and resolve and manage issues and risks, escalating and adhering to the risk management process.
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments with financial reporting, IT systems and regulators.
Experience and Skills Required
- Proven production experience across multiple products.
- Proven ability of working within a team environment where accuracy and timeliness are critical.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic with great attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to change management and process improvement.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills; the ability to understand issues, structure problems, come up with ideas and deliver workable solutions.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- A credible personal presence with the ability to instil confidence on both an internal and external basis. Expresses ideas clearly, and is easily understood. Able to build strong relationships with peers and business counterparts.
- Solid Adobe Creative Suite experience / In Design experience
- Awareness of Agile Project Management processes.
- The ability to prioritise and organise own time to meet legal deadlines.
- Good communication and influencing skills; communicate with impact, effectiveness & clarity.
- Experience of the financial services industry.
- An understanding of Fidelity's products and services.