Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The Wells Fargo Technology Department has a new opportunity for an experienced technology professional to join the team based in Dublin. Responsibilities Include:
- Provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; evaluates service level agreement criteria
- Identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported;
- Performs migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- May evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported;
- Completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training;
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups;
- Writes/designs test scripts; creates change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality,
- Security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas; updates, creates and tests the business continuation plan.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills & Requirements:
- Systems support analysis experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in 3rd party regulatory reporting systems, International banking, ideally Wolters Kluwer, FRS Global
- WINDOWS Administration
- Review and planning with counterparts in US/EGS tech-team of all vulnerability remediation, infrastructure and tech refresh initiatives for safety and soundness.
- User setup and maintenance and privileges (all authorizations are within the application) to meet access requirements.
- Log monitoring, analysis of errors and system diagnostics.
- Vendor escalation/sales force cases and monitoring status of same, providing any background material required for further analysis.
- Coordination of meetings with tech/vendor working sessions, and updates for US and EGS based tech teams
- Management of the defects within the Application Life Cycle Management system or JIRA, with follow-up of any assignments
- Status reporting
- Updating alerts/alarms/and AUTOSYS notification
- Start/stop parameter driven ETL jobs
- Start/stop TOMCAT and Websphere systems (administrative privilege) in a break-glass capacity
- Start/stop AUTOSYS jobs for test or if required in production
- Escalation and working with FACS for issues w/SOR feeds, and working with business partners for approval on any forced starts (without current SOR data if delays unacceptable)
- Metrics reporting and trending of issues, timings and SLA.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.