Technical Support Associate (Polish or Czech)
Job Description & Requirements
As a member of the technical assistance team, you will assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking and programming knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs. We need a TAC representative that will be probing and analytical, with the abilities to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within our software to assist client with:
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, Java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and e-mail.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
- 2 years experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Languages: fluency in English. Polish or Czech is a must. Any other EU language is a plus
If you have motivation and initiative, are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward as part of team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. Company Overview Interactive Brokers
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info