- Dublin, Leinster, Irland Dublin Leinster IE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
Corporate Title: Vice President (VP)
Location: Dublin, Central Park
Line of Business: Global Technology and Operations
Here at our Dublin office we have an opportunity available as a Technical Writer to work in our fast-growing Global Technology and Operations area.
You will have the opportunity to learn about Financial Services, Risk, Big Data and Data Warehousing while contributing to the delivery of strategic solutions supporting thousands of users globally.
You will be part of a leading, state of the art tech organization within the financial services industry.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Build and lead a comprehensive data management process
- Define, standardize and maintain critical technical and metadata data management artifacts
- Coordinate artefact reviews
- Innovate with technology teams and compliance partners to streamline and automate artifact creation and refresh
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- 3rd Level Degree or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge and experience of formal user documentation
- Ability to analyze data, databases and data flows
- Good SQL and a willingness to get to grip with emerging data technologies
- Effective communication
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to work positively with teams
- Private healthcare coverage
- Pension plan - 6% of base salary (we match employees contributions up to a maximum of 12%, or 15% after 15 years' service)
- Life assurance
- Vacation 25 days (ability to flex down or up with manager approval)
- Health screen
- Group income protection
- Personal accident insurance
- As a valued member of our team you will also be eligible for a number of optional benefits including cycle to work scheme, dental cover, retail vouchers and reduced costs on selected leisure and entertainment.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.