Transformation Office Lead
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Implementing efficient project and programme management methodologies and effective governance frameworks as required that simplify decision-making for all transformation activities under the remit of the WFBI Transformation Office.
- Work closely with Transformation Sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Ensuring the deliverables from the Transformation book of work is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the delivery plan and governance arrangements
- Establishing and proactively managing reporting, resourcing, governance, risk and dependencies and tracks timely completion of plans
- RAID management skills to aid mitigation, resolution and escalation of programme and project risks, issues and dependencies
- Data analysis and interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend improvements to senior management and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, tailoring messages creatively and appropriately.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable working with and influence diverse stakeholders at senior levels across multiple business functions
- Supporting the Transformation Office function as required, including all Governance and Reporting responsibilities.
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills, and managing third party contributions to the book of work.
- Oversee the management of workstream documentation, process documents and information sources
- Working with the business change manager or equivalent on the transition to the new business as usual position
- Initiating additional activities as required and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- Overall people management responsibilities, including coaching, performance management and development.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Financial discipline OR equivalent through experience
- Extensive Transformation and Change Management experience in a Manager role
- Experience of using PPM and project management tools (e.g. Clarity / MS Project)
- Competent in using MS Office tools, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Previous and relevant experience of managing large transformation programmes in a regulated industry (ideally Banking)
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and / or programme management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, MSP etc.)
- Knowledge of Financial Services is preferable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results at pace, in an environment which requires collaboration
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Attention to detail, and superior organisational skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.