Cyber Security, Tier 1 Analyst
- Standort: Limerick, Munster, Irland
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Cyber Security, Tier 1 AnalystAs part of Northern Trust's Cyber Coordination Center, a tier one security analyst will conduct security monitoring, security incident identification, incident prioritization, incident escalation and directed response support functions. Tier one analyst will play a crucial role in executing Northern Trust's 24x7 security monitoring model, creating a resilient and unified team that improves NT's ability to protect and defend its networks and information.
- Monitors for alerts from security tools.
- Provides first response support by analyzing alerts and gathering information about potential incidents or vulnerabilities.
- Conducts incident analysis and response based on predefined procedures.
- Creates remediation tickets and tracks tickets to closure.
- Leverages Northern Trust's security runbooks and playbooks to triage alerts.
- Escalate incidents to tier two and three analysts as needed
- 3rd Level degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Proven experience working in an information security monitoring & response role in a large, complex environment.
- Solid understanding of the Cyber Incident Response Process & Life Cycle.
- Intermediate knowledge of security monitoring tools such as Splunk, SourceFire, Cisco AMP, Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Umbrella, Bluecoat, ProofPoint, Security Analytics and McAfee Endpoint Protection.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.2 trillion in assets under management
- $132 billion in banking assets