Senior Consultant, Client Onboarding (New Business)
- Standort: Limerick, Munster, Irland
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Senior Consultant, Client Onboarding (New Business)Overview
- The new business team is responsible for over 200 fund events each year and overseas close to USD30bn in assets transferring / launching into the business
- The New Business Implementation Team supports Client Implementations and Transitions covering multiple domiciles including Ireland, Luxembourg, Channel Islands & Cayman Islands.
- Ensure smooth implementation of New Business and Conversion activity across both our new and existing client base.
- Monitor risk and issues throughout the project and ensure proper escalation to senior management where needed.
- Work with Sales, Client Services, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Custody & Transitions, Derivatives, Depositary, Legal & Financial Reporting and other relevant departments/business units as required for client/fund projects.
- Co-ordinate Fund launches and transitions with new business take on teams, Client, Relationship Managers and relevant departments/business units.
- Scope the project and critical path with Client and relevant NT departments.
- Create project plans for meetings
- Project Manager is the key point of contact with the Client for the duration of the project, along with the Relationship Manager.
- Chair project meetings and document actions/updates. Ensure new business take on teams are taking ownership of their tasks.
- Actively manage the new fund approval process, including the circulation of all details to the operational areas and the monitoring of the replies via the tracking file.
- Report and escalate to Senior Management on any risks and critical tasks from plans that are outstanding, e.g. SLD's, Fees, Legal Agreement.
- Assist in RFP's and Sales presentations to Client.
- Conduct Lessons Learned on completion of a complex project when required.
- Client Service Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Quality
- Product/Service Knowledge
- Numeracy/Financial Analysis
- People Management
- Industry Knowledge
- Excel / Word / PowerPoint
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
- $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
- $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
- $1.2 trillion in assets under management
- $132 billion in banking assets