Cyber Security Specialist
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The IT security Specialist, part of the IT Security Governance unit, is responsible for defining the IT/Cyber security regulations at Group Level and for monitoring/supporting the implementation at local level. In addition, he/she supports group cyber security strategy through the identification of necessary solutions to be implemented to cover the identified risks and lead their delivery according to a group approach. Main Tasks:
- Definition and development of the Group cyber security strategy and regulation (policies and guidelines) related to IT/Cyber Security;
- Monitoring the status of implementation of Group strategy and regulation at local level;
- Supporting, as Project Manager, the delivery of the group cyber security strategy in some specific areas (e.g. endpoint protection, data protection) coordinating different stakeholders and in line with needs coming from different countries;
- Execution of security assessments, based on leading information security standard (ISO 27001:2013, ISF etc..), at Group level in order to evaluate maturity levels and main security risks;
- Identification and evaluation of best of breed IT security solutions to be adopted within the Group;
- Support the information sharing within the Group about security;
- Support the reporting to the Top Management of the security state of the art of the Group;
- Monitoring changes on the security landscape in terms of emerging risks, regulatory compliance, new technologies and cross industry/national cyber security initiatives;
The role implies frequent contacts at an international level with Generali Group companies in the different countries and regions where the Group operates.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience in IT/cyber Security in international group or major consulting firms; specific experience in financial services industry would be a plus;
- Degree-level education (Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent);
- Solid technical knowledge and experience on security technologies (like Endpoint protection, Mobile Security, Data Protection, IAM/IAG, Cloud Security, etc.) and on cyber security capabilities (SIEM, CERT, Threat intelligence etc.);
- Experience as project manager in the implementation of security solution;
- Extensive experience on information security governance, IT risk management, regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR) and audit procedures;
- Certifications on Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CISA, ISO22301, GSEC, CEH, CSX etc.) would be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of main Information Security standards and framework (ISO27001, ISO22301, ISF, NIST, COBIT etc…).
- Ability to work in large international security projects;
- Advanced problem solving, analytical and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to effectively interacts with technical subject matter expert as well as executive level stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills.