For our client, a primary international insurance company, we’re looking for a
Junior Legal & Compliance
The candidate supports the Legal&Compliance Manager in the COO area, in providing essential legal guidance and ensuring compliance across the organization.
In the Legal domain, he/she will offer advice on a wide range of legal and contractual matters, with a focus on Data Protection, European insurance distribution regulations, antitrust, and emerging topics like direct insurance and AI. He/she also handles tasks related to Whistleblowing, Information Security, and Business Continuity Management. In the Compliance area, we oversee all legal, regulatory, corporate, and Group compliance, ensuring regular updates and effective monitoring and reporting.
- Provide proactive support and expert legal advice to all corporate functions, conducting legal evaluations of projects and initiatives;
- Focus on areas such as Data Protection (GDPR) and Information Security, including supplier assessments and audits;
- Engage in pre-contractual (e.g. NDAs) and contractual consultations, particularly in "direct insurance" topics, new technologies, and AI;
- Supervise the branch's power of attorney and signature authority system, including digital signature tools;
- Support Business Continuity Management using Group-specific tools;
- Act as a liaison with external consultants and participate in international working groups and projects;
- Contribute to local management of the Compliance Management System, ensuring adherence to regulations and obligations;
- Participate in monitoring of internal regulations, and provide early warnings on regulatory developments;
- Support IDD compliance and coordinate with other functions, including Risk Management and Information Security, for reporting;
- Provide support to the Paris branch for compliance-related activities.
- University degree in the Legal field, with a specialization in insurance environment preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational company in a legal role;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, including technical-legal skills;
- Digital native skills;
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, international and intercultural teams;
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge;
- Strong pragmatic approach with good listening skills and consulting abilities.
L’annuncio è rivolto ad ambo i sessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) e nel rispetto di quanto disposto dall’art. 10 del D.Lgs n. 276/2003. I candidati sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy https://www.wehunt.eu/privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 e art. 14 del Regolamento UE 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati. Aut. Min. Prot. Aut.Min.Prot. R.0000155 del 31/12/2021.