Global Custody Client Services, Officer
Who we are looking for
Work as playing manager by managing a team in Client Service Department that provides day to day client services to Asset management Company, Trust Banks and Insurance Companies related to Global Custody Services. Provide excellent service by working together with employees in the other departments to meet higher customer satisfactions. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Global Custody Client Service Manager, Officer you will
What we value
- Develop and sustain client relationships as appropriate by providing high standard client services.
- Grasp current client needs and anticipate future needs by actively participating client calls.
- Deliver customer innovative solutions where appropriate.
- Develop strategies that improve efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Facilitate mutual understanding and confidence and foster relationships with the other departments, such as Operation Department or Relationship Management Department so that the appropriate internal support can be obtained for client service purpose.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of resourcing within the team, such as staff retention and faire evaluation.
- Provide leadership and ongoing communication of team goals and objectives
- Training and development of staff, coaching and succession planning including the completion of staffs' evaluation and Individual Development Plans in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that all requests and claims received from clients are well managed and monitor and track them appropriate until completion.
- Full adherence and implementation of Corporate Risk Policy at all times.
- Contribute to management team decisions and initiatives, participate in department business planning, goal setting and budgeting activities as directed.
- Promote and support change / initiatives within the organization.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent Client Service Mind Set and skills
- Good Management Skill or its strong potentiality
- Strong Communication skills for external and internal communication
- Good personality to be easily accepted by clients
- Excellent and advanced oral and written communication skills in Japanese and English respectively
About State Street What we do.
- Strong financial knowledge and/or experience is preferable, such as custody businesses, trust bank business and asset management businesses
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers