システムサポート Systems Support Analyst
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
The opportunity is to join our Tokyo-based team, with focus on covering the support of applications used within the Fixed Income Front Office and Middle Office suite of applications, in addition to associated development projects both locally and globally. The team owns the holistic support of the front office technology platform globally including tactical enhancements, application upgrades, new application rollouts, maintenance, and performance tuning.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Provide first line of support for all PC issues within a standardized operating environment.
- Identification of issue and escalation to appropriate second or third line IT teams, both locally and globally, following identification and initial troubleshooting
- Software and User administration in a Windows 7 and Windows 10 environment
- Application Support for Front Office electronic trading platforms, communicating with traders and sales on a daily basis
- Working with diverse technical teams to understand business issues and provide technical solutions to trading desks.
- Ownership and accountability for the operation, monitoring and integrity of the technology platform
- Participate in the problem management and incident management processes and being accountable for resolution, root cause analysis, and technology/business communication.
- Provide oversight for the stability of the production environment within the change management process ensuring policies are enforced and adhered to.
- Relationship management internally with the trading desks, operations teams, and other infrastructure partners
- Work with external vendors and their technical support and development organizations ensuring focus to resolution of issues and strategic enhancements.
- Proactively identify improvements and address them through independent thinking within a consensus driven team.
- 2+ years of experience in technology, working in a production environment
- 2+ years of experience in working on a Capital Markets trading floor
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products and trading lifecycle with emphasis on Rates and Credit
- Knowledge of electronic trading concepts like RFQ’s, order routing, algorithms, and market data.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as ITRS and scheduling systems such as Autosys
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with Sybase, Oracle, or Microsoft databases
- Scripting experience in a language such as Perl or Python
- Object oriented development language knowledge preferably Java a plus.
- Knowledge of Market ECNs and protocols such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb/Dealerweb, BTEC/ICAP, eSpeed, CME, etc
- Knowledge of third party vendor systems such as ION, Reuters, Bloomberg etc
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.