- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 23 Sep 17
Associate Analyst (6 months)
Standort: Tokyo, Tōkyō, JapanThe Associate Analyst role within Corporate Finance is primarily responsible providing support to Senior Analysts to facilitate the monitoring of existing ratings and the assignment of new ratings for rated issuers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor Issuers for any developments that may impact ratings and prepare
- Undertaking fundamental research to support Senior Analysts in the rating process
- Preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Contributing to the writing of in-depth reports and publications
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Undertake special projects as requested
- Attending issuer meetings
If you are Results focused with strong attention to detail, have sound judgement, are outgoing and efficient and present yourself professionally, we are looking for you!
Ratings and Research Support
- Minimum undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree). Ideally has started or completed CFA Level 1
- Good accounting background (e.g., coursework and / or relevant work experience in accounting
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- May have some experience in a relevant field (preferred but not necessary)
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.