CIB - Wholesale Payments - Product Manager - Vice President
Wholesale Payments is looking for a Product Manager to work closely with other Product Managers, Sales, Service and Operation teams to develop, maintain and market products to clients, focusing mainly on payments and collection solutions rolled out in Japan. As we expand our business through a wider suite of products, to be marketed to an expanded scope of both local and inbound clients, creating sustainable digitalized offering is key in meeting today's client demands.
The position would be ideal for those who seek to expand one's career in Transaction Banking at JPMorgan and be exposed to the wide range of cash management solutions. In-depth knowledge of Japan market and experience in Japan banking industry is preferable. The scope of the product solutions / services are very diverse, ranging from traditional banking services to the latest market / Fintech trends. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for local product P&L and performance of WP products
- Developing new products and solutions to meet market trends and client needs, while driving the digitization agenda.
- Interacting with regional partners in uplifting Japan's product suites to synchronize into JPM's global strategy.
- Maintaining cost-efficient and revenue-generating products, together with Service, Operations, Technology partners.
- Collaboration with Bankers / Sales to create client friendly solutions, meeting client agenda and driving Japan business growth.
- Strong pro-active partnership with Business Manager, Control Management, Legal, Compliance, Credit Risk, Treasury and Finance / Tax in ensuring strong regulatory compliance.
- Provide coaching / guidance to others in the team.
- Open minded and self-driven, while intellectually curious. Great sales skills and communicator, being eager to learn new things.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure within deadlines is key. Ensure quality deliverables and build credibility across stakeholders with attention to detail is critical for success.
- Passion for financial services, the candidate must genuinely love the industry and understand how J.P. Morgan can play an important role in shaping the future - anything less just won't do.
- Excellent organizational skills are critical as you will interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to multi-task and interface with different stakeholders to deliver products objectives.
- A mature self-motivated team player
- 8+ years of professional experience, preferably in Japan banking industry.
- English - business level mandatory. Japanese - business level mandatory, in reading / writing Japan specific materials.
- Bachelor degree required.