- Oct 13, 2021
- ¥3500 - ¥4000 ph
- English: Intermediate/Business
A top international Japanese Securities firm is looking to hire an accomplished Data Engineer (Japan Residence Only) Roles/Responsibilities
- The Data Engineer manages the entire data pipeline. Data Engineers start with how to bring in data from external sources, transform that information into actionable insights, and ultimately design the interfaces and APIs that investment professionals and quantitative researchers use to monetize their ideas. Data engineers work with top-level investment professionals and data scientists to solve our most important problems and design systems that answer some of the most challenging questions in finance.
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages, e.g. Java, C++, Python
- Experience with distributed computing platforms such as RDBMS, NoSQL, Spark, Dask, Hadoop
- Experience with one of the following systems Apache Airflow, AWS/GCE/Azure, Jupyter, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Snowflake
About our client
- The selected candidate should be a resourceful team player
Our client is an innovative global online securities firm. They operates as a financial firm offering various brokerage and securities services. The Company offers the purchase, sales, and brokerage of securities throughout the world. They have an international team and open work culture.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.