- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Fantastic opportunity with a world famous top consumer goods brand. The successful candidate with operate with autonomy and have regional visibility.
- Lead E-commerce projects (renewal and new build)
- Consult with business and analyze needs. Translate those needs into practical solutions
- Control budget, scope creep, define ROI, risks and incidents, and scheduling of tasks
- Support regional projects on an ongoing basis
- Help plan second wave of projects that will kick off in near future
- Bilingual Japanese and English
- Project management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to negotiate with business users
- Experience working in an international environment
- Self stater
- Team player
About our client
Client offers a fun and exciting international environment. Huge recent investment in IT on a regional scale. You will work on cutting edge and unique systems. The company brand alone on your resume will surely give your career a boost.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.