Financial Data Admin
- Oct 08, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Financial data provider searching for Admin. Roles/Responsibilities
- Supports credit rating analysts with administrative tasks such as data updates, preparing and publishing ratings, preparing press release drafts.
- Supports new deal set-ups, amendments, data maintenance and quality assurance.
- Handles basic inquiries from both internal and external clients.
- Monitors mailboxes to ensure effective handling of client requests and organizes work to meet deadlines.
- Efficiently escalates issues with database, data inconsistency, and other problems.
- Develops broad knowledge of financial products and related businesses.
About our client
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Some relevant work experience and/or relevant internship experience preferred. Preferably financial or product experience.
Global financial data provider.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.