Front Office Equity Application Support
- May 17, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Leading securities company looking for a strong bilingual application support to join their global team. Roles/Responsibilities
- Be the first to ensure user support and resolution on production issues
- Provide support on the trading floor
- Work on accurate incident reporting and management adherences
- Be the person in charge of issues from detection to resolution, including root cause analysis and if necessary creation of requests to development teams.
About our client
- 5+ years of experience working with Equity Trading Application Support
- Must have Unix system tools and shell scripting working experience
- 5+ years of Database knowledge - Sybase, MS-SQL
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Autosys and Tibco
- Must fluent in Japanese.
One of the biggest and leading financial securities company in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.