Indirect Channel Sales Manager
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
Job ID: JR36210
Develop FIS relationships with Japan partners (System Integrators and Consulting Firms) to increase indirect sales through those partners and direct sales of projects on which we serve a client needs jointly with a partner.
- Build and maintain a clear understanding of the Japan potential partners' landscape
- Identify different type of potential partners (segments)
- Identify the potential partners in each segment
- Understand the areas of the financial and banking services in which each potential partner is involved
- Understand where each potential partner already has relationship in place with ISVs and where they could be interested in a partnership with FIS
- Define FIS Japan partners' strategy
- Identify key FIS stakeholders for key FIS solutions and engage with them
- Select which FIS solutions require a partnership in Japan
- Help get a clear understanding of the market requirements and the FIS value proposition and help assess a business case
- Reach internal FIS consensus on which products to position to potential partners
- Define and document and integrated FIS partners' strategy
- Find and close the right partners for FIS solutions
- Engage key stakeholders at potential partners on regular basis
- Introduce FIS business units as required
- Support the first joint project as required
- Negotiate partnership agreements with support of FIS legal & global partnership team
- Ensure FIS has a coherent approachto the market (partners and potential partners)
- Understand each business unit requirements and engagements
- Attend all face to face meetings
- Ensure message to one partner is consistent across FIS solutions and message to the market is coherent (in line with to be established FIS Japan partners' strategy)
- Communicate broadly on FIS partners' strategy
- Manage existing and future partnerships
- Engage partners on regular basis
- Coordinate all required support to any partner for them to succeed in particular support any opportunity the partner work on
- Define KPIs for the partnership and monitor success
- Fluent Japanese mandatory (native or JLPT1 equivalent).
- Strong business level English written and verbal
- Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- Successful experience at building and managing partnerships for an international software vendor required
- Previous work experience in financial software selling is advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of Japan financial markets is advantageous.
- Strong ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to collaborate with overseas colleagues