Morgan Stanley Investment Managment, Product Development - VP/ED
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
See job description for details
Investment Management Product Development
Title: Executive Director / Vice President
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (Japan) Co., Ltd.
In addition to a primary responsibility for fund structuring, this position is expected to play as a portfolio specialist.
- Provide clients with solutions regarding fund structuring
- Co-work with global Product Development team for offshore vehicle set-up
- Lead new fund launch projects
- Develop long-term/short-term business development strategy for own products
- Promote own products to sales on a regular basis and ensure frequent sales activities
- Promotion and servicing to clients
- Liaise with investment teams and other relevant teams in other offices
- Take ownership of own products not only about investment but fund/IMA set-up, operations issues, etc.
- Develop marketing / servicing materials with product marketing team
Typical Qualifying Background
- Experience in product development, offshore vehicle structuring in particular
- Experience as a product specialist, a portfolio manager, and/or sales covering financial institutions in particular
Personality and Skills
- Deep knowledge about offshore vehicle, regulation, tax system, and other relevant area on product development
- Deep investment knowledge and insight
- Strong Japanese and English ability
- Team worker and credible communicator
- Strong will to add value
- Motivated to build trust relationship with global colleagues
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).