Senior Front End Developer
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan Tokyo Tōkyō JP
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Nexus Corporation
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
We are hiring an experienced front-end senior developer/specialist. The candidate should be an expert in responsive web technologies specifically HTML5, CSS3, java script, responsive web / mobile web development. The candidate should be able to implement html pages / templates using the front-end framework. The role requires detailed understanding of front-end development technical stack like nodejs / grunt / webpack to compile the source code.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end development of individual modules within the application, which would involve interaction with the business and system analysts for understanding the requirements followed by design, development and unit testing of the software. The candidate is expected to have fluent oral/reading Japanese ability and English skills.
- Assume execution responsibility of projects
- Understand business requirements through direct interaction with users and define the scope of work
- Procedural development responsive web design.
- Ensure that work is completed to a sufficient level of quality.
- Ensure adherence to change management processes and assist in facilitating the ongoing review and enhancement of these processes.
- Works under minimal supervision to meet goals set by management.
- Maintain Quality documents and follow the process defied for development.
- Writing wireframe/layout of a website or web application including responsive/mobile/app
- CSS, CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS Preprocessors like SASS.
- APIs using XML, HTML, Json, RSS etc
- Version control systems - Git, SVN
- Content Management Systems / E-commerce Platforms
- Code quality management and web performance optimization
- Taking visual specs / PSDs and converting them into a working website
- Cross-Browser Development
- Testing and Debugging
- Native fluency of Japanese language (verbal and written)
- Intermediate English skills (verbal and written)
- Basic understanding of server-side languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, JAVA etc.
- Mandarin language - verbal skills (good to have; not a must)