- Aug 22, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Fluent
One of the biggest insurance companies is looking for a skilled Solution Delivery Team Lead to join their company! Roles/Responsibilities
- As a part of Solution Delivery team in the IT System Delivery Department, you will be responsible for vendor, cost, and member management and various reporting tasks associated with team.
- In addition, you will be asked to participate in unexpected projects as a representative of the department.
- Aiming for stable operation of the system the objective is to ensure the stable operation of the system, and to improve the system by reforming inefficient methods with a flexible mindset, without being bound by existing processes and methods.
- The key objective of the project is to improve the system and to change inefficient ways of doing things with a flexible mindset.
- 5+ years of offshore vendor management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in system development and application operation and maintenance.
- 1+ years of experience managing departmental or team budgets
- Technical knowledge of cloud, CI/CD, and test automation.
- Knowledge and experience with delivery methodologies such as Agile and DevOps.
- Communication skills and experience with end users or customers.
- Business speaking and reading/writing in Japanese.
- Experience in financial institution system development, operation and maintenance(experience in non-life insurance system is a plus).
- Experience in a series of development process from requirement definition, development, testing, production release, and maintenance operation.
- Be able to communicate with onsite and offshore personnel of operations and development vendors.
About our client
- Desired Personality.
- Flexible mindset.
One of the biggest insurance firms globally that is providing service in more than 200 countries!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.