Insurance Associate Contracts Administrator (12 months)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Equipment Finance is a provider of commercial/corporate leasing and financing products. Equipment Finance reaches small, middle-market and large corporate companies with equipment needs and provides term loans, equipment leases, vendor finance programs and manufacturer finance programs.
As an Insurance associate you will be joining a diverse, fast paced and energetic environment as part of WFEF's Insurance team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of Operations, Risk and Collections. Collectively you will be part of the greater organization and become an active participant in achieving WFEF's annual goals and objectives. Essential Responsibilities:
- Follow up for outstanding Certificates of Insurance (COI) by contacting brokers and/or customers by email or by phone.
- Review COI for accuracy and completeness of data to ensure it adheres to the WFEF Insurance Policy.
- Identify any defects or errors on the COI and request corrected information from the Insurance Broker and/or customer.
- Update WFEF's system with the customer insurance information.
- Manage insurance cancellation requests.
- Create Letters of Authorization for ICBC customers.
- Process incoming insurance mail.
- Manage insurance inquiries from agents, customers and other WFEF departments.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the insurance manager.
Market Skills and Certifications Minimum qualifications:
- 2+ years of business experience, administrative support experience or a combination of both
- Previous Commercial Insurance industry experience
- Comfortable with Microsoft Outlook and Internet based search applications.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel to manage large amount of data.
- High attention to detail with very accurate data entry skills.
- Able to deal with large volumes of data and paperwork in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Commitment to service excellence and process improvement
- Bilingual preferred
- Degree in Business, Finance or Insurance Industry Certification
- Bilingual in French
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion or any other status protected by applicable legislation, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.