Business Insights Analyst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
What does TD Data & Analytics stand for? For starters, we believe in visionary leadership and insights.
We believe in the talent we grow to better serve our clients, and we know, many of the ground-breaking discoveries and products that represent the future at TD, can all be driven with data. Job Description About this Role
With a burgeoning career in data and analytics, this role is a great fit if you're ready to take your growing expertise, key insights, knowledge transfer skills and mentorship to the next level. Day-to day, you'll collect data and information to be developed into analytical interpretation and key action items multi-functional business partners across the organization. You'll produce your own set of insights and action items that will inform business decisions enterprise wide and help to tackle the increasingly complex business problems they face. And as you grow into the role, TD will inspire you to share your knowledge with your peers, empowering them to collaborate and bring TD into the future of banking. As a Business Insights Analyst, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Apply understanding of respective business strategies to produce relevant data analysis to support business goals and objectives
- Develop analysis to illustrate business trends and identify areas of business opportunities
- Produce insights and recommend business actions to support business strategy and/or tackle business problems
- Work in partnership with various functions to provide day-to-day support and delivery of analytics
- Provide top-tier specialized knowledge, advice and/or mentorship to various partners and team members
- Execute on data requests accurately and within a timely manner
- Represent functional area as an analytics & insights professional and key resource
- Act as a bridge to translate business requirements to analytics and reporting needs for a given domain
- Provides day-to-day support and delivery of analytics
- Contribute to the identification of key performance indicators
- Experienced professional role providing specialized guidance/assistance to function supported
- Focus on short to medium-term non-routine specialized/less complex issues and/or raised matters of concern
- Independently perform activities end to end
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Three (3) or more years relevant experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing measurable experiments to assess the impact of personalized website experience and deliver measurement and insights. Digital Marketing Analytics & Insights supports the central marketing function within TD Bank Group with high quality, innovative, and insightful information to help build value for our customers and shareholders. Digital Marketing Analytics & Insights is a located in Toronto. It supports most consumer facing TD Bank Group lines of business.
Your goal as part of the Digital Analytics team is to use testing methodologies to understand and learn the client experience and suggest improvements and changes to better personalize the consumer experience and return greater shareholder value. You will be a key player in the TD's personalization journey and will collaborate with different groups within and outside of marketing to drive change.
1. Translating key business objectives into insight rich experiments that drive a better experience and a higher marketing ROI
2. Testing different segment/audiences and thier impact on marketing ROI
3. Understand the business objective, translate those into a test and use the results to make informed decisions
4. Work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice of website personalization
Your success will be predicated on your ability to forge strong partnerships, communicate effectively, solve problems, and continuously strive for achieving results. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.