MBA Summer Associate - Cognizant Consulting (Canada)
The interview process for this role will not commence until late 2022 however, we are accepting applications at this time. Our team will be in touch with candidates who pass the screening assessment in the near future.
The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and is increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner. As a Summer Associate, you play a key role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate and lead teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.
- Work directly with our clients providing consulting services designed to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues \t
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant \t
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development \t
- Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and writing proposals \t
- Consultants must choose an industry (vertical) or function (horizontal) group as a primary focus area to serve as a subject matter expert to clients
- Currently pursuing MBA from top tier Business School (you would intern between the 1st and 2nd year of your MBA program) \t
- Overall, pre-MBA work experience of 3 to 6 years \t
- Fluent English and local language skills (as required for international positions) \t
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) \t
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project are required?? \t
- Desired Skills \t
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and manage multiple task assignments \t
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary \t
- Ability to develop client relationships \t
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence \t
- Strong project management, presentation, and facilitation skills \t
- A strong interest in technology and digital modernization \t
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment \t
- Domain expertise in one of more of the following industries: Banking & Financial Services, Communications/Media/Technology, Healthcare, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing/Logistics, Energy/Utilities, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality
Location Toronto, ON Canada
.? Applicants must be willing to relocate to this major?geographic area.
The internship will last 10 weeks, starting in June 2023
Business Unit Description
Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise.?We are 5,500 experienced consultants strong and growing. As Technology becomes a more significant part of our clients' products and services, there is even more demand for us to provide counsel, challenge our clients' strategies in a respectful way, bring thought leadership, advance our clients' growth agenda, and make them more competitive.?Cognizant is known for transforming IT, but in addition to IT, our Industry consultants are taking a fresh look at our clients' business model, their products, and services every day.
Our consulting team connects our clients' aspiration to the art of the possible and the broader Cognizant team delivers the future state. Our consulting team serves as the bridge between technology and business outcomes. As part of the team, you will be driving continuous innovation and benefits realization from strategy development through execution.
We serve the following industry domains:
- Banking & Financial Services \t
- Communications, Media & Technology \t
- Healthcare \t
- Insurance \t
- Life Sciences \t
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities \t
- Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality
We have opportunities within the following areas:
- Organizational Change Management \t
- Mergers & Acquisition \t
- Transformation Enablement \t
- Enterprise Processes \t
- Technology Modernization
Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates. You will be supported by high-caliber?experts?and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our?associate's?diverse backgrounds offer?varied perspectives?and?fuel?new?ways of thinking. We?encourage lively discussions?which inspire?better?results?for?our clients.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 08 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.