Payment Integrations Development Manager
What is the opportunity?
As the Payment Integrations Development Manager, you will lead and oversee activities of Development staff on assigned programs/projects within Core Payments Technologies, to ensure program/project strategic goals or objectives are accomplished within approved time frames, scope and budget. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Lead the development of new or significant changes to application initiatives/processes
- Manage a team of developers and business analysts
- Provide engineering guidance to development team
- Responsible for the integration of technology solutions.
- Facilitate schedule and cost forecasting and mentor developers in determining risk based provisions.
- Seek out industry trends and organization knowledge to understand alternative approaches / solutions
- Promote innovative or improved methods to get the work done and implement best practices
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Java development background
- Agile and DevOps Experience
What's in it for you?
- Cloud development (esp. Pivotal cloud foundry)
- IBM IIB and FTM skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted
advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a
difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation,
- commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
DEV http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs