Senior HTML5/React Front-End Developer
What is the opportunity?
Capital Markets Technology, QTS IT group is seeking a senior HTML5/React Front-End Developer for the Rates trading Desk. The individual will work to build the next generation of UI for the business across multiple streams, including Pricing, Risk and Electronic Trading. This is an opportunity to work closely with highly-engaged clients on the latest Web Based technologies. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must Have:
- Work with Development Lead/Manager, business partners and various technology groups to deliver high quality HTML5 UI solutions.
- Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs and application execution.
- Build new UIs and replace core UI's using the latest Front End technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and SASS.
- Help go from wireframes design phases to Production ready UI's.
- Build high-performant UIs that can handle real-time ticking Market Data and the speed required to operate in an electronic trading environment.
- Demonstrated working experience in agile environment with strong personal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Computer Science theory
Nice to have:
What's in it for you?
- Experience in middleware messaging technologies like Solace, Tibco.
- Test driven Development experience is plus.
- Working knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms and OO concepts.
- Knowledge of version control systems like SVN, GitHub and Jenkins and build control systems like maven and gradle.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients