Senior Manager, Product Strategy, Cashback Credit Cards
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Senior Director, Consumer Cards, you will be accountable for leading the development and implementations of new products and services, contributing to the ongoing development of product strategy, and championing the growth of the portfolio through marketing and sponsorship activities and other strategic initiatives. The focus will primary be on our market leading cash back portfolio of products. How You'll Succeed Card Product Development:
- Conduct ongoing product portfolio assessments including market, opportunity and profitability analysis to optimize product offering based on strategic direction and target segments.
- Drive the key strategic priorities to establish the Dividend card as the market leader of cashback cards.
- Sponsor/champion/support related initiatives that build revenue, including quality marketing promotions and distribution/channel strategies.
- Lead the quarterly financial projections for all Dividend products
- Take a leadership role implementing key product management projects for the Dividend suite of products including launches and enhancements
- Make sound business recommendations based on our strategic priorities for the Dividend portfolio.
- Lead business case work packages to evaluate future product constructs and opportunities for the portfolio.
- Manage and lead the new partnership opportunities to deliver new benefits for Dividend cardholders.
- Work with partners in Credit Cards and across other lines of business to support the brand.
- Work closely with the client engagement team to identify opportunities to personalize and enhance the cashback program and experience.
- Work closely with Marketing, Digital and Sponsorship partners to amplify the brand and identify opportunities to promote the Dividend card benefits and value proposition.
- Work closely with Frontline support teams to create internal awareness and education around the Dividend products and support the frontline with knowledge and tools to help meet client needs.
Who You Are
What CIBC Offers
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-33 Yonge Street, 6th However this may change dependent on business need. Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours