Senior Technology Officer - Service Delivery for Contact Centre Solutions
Are you a Technology leader? We need you!
BMO has embarked on a major effort to transform our customer experience and deliver the next generation Contact Centre Banking capabilities. To enable this, we are looking for a proven technology innovator and thought-leader to lead our team in the development of the next generation Contact Centre.
We offer a progressive and exciting work environment using some of the latest technologies and modern software development practices along with attractive career opportunities, competitive compensation and a fun workplace. If you have a passion for new technology and innovation and have experience leading organizations in the areas of enterprise software development and delivery, we would love to meet with you. About the Opportunity - SENIOR TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - SERVICE DELIVERY for Contact Centre Solutions:
The Senior Technology Officer - Service Delivery is accountable for developing and implementing a holistic, Contact Centre Service Delivery strategy and organizational structure within the Channels Technology organization. In this role, the leader brings to bear extensive experience and industry knowledge in driving the adoption of best practices in:
- Service Management
- Change & Configuration Management
- Problem/Incident & Issue Remediation Management
- Application & Infrastructure Monitoring, Reporting and action-oriented Analytics
- Currency and Capacity Program Management
- Application Development Triage & Gating Processes
- Service Delivery Continuous Improvement
The Senior Technology Officer - Service Delivery acts as the 24x7 primary interface to the business and broader technology team for day-to-day release and change planning, SLA compliance and all critical incidents. A passionate advocate of the ITIL framework and key underlying processes, this leader ensures all Channels systems are available and operating according to established commitments, driving continuous improvement process enhancement to continually elevate BMO's capabilities to world-class standards.
The Senior Technology Officer will report to the Director for Contact Centre Solutions. Qualifications
We're here to help
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) or equivalent work experience, and/or 10+ years experience in operations management position
- Displays expert knowledge of Contact Centre technology standards and guidelines
- Demonstrates advanced experience in service level agreements management and vendor relations
- Is able to achieve results that meet both short and long term business objectives
- Exhibits a proven track record in achieving or exceeding objectives
- Maintains an advanced understanding of the T&O organization and stays abreast of the current organizational state
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of ITIL framework; Problem Management, Change Management, Incident, Configuration, Release Management and Service Level Management.
- Experience in support of Cloud based solutions is an asset.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.