Senior Web Application Developer: Adobe Experience Manager
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
Within CIBC's Digital Web Development team, the Senior Web Application Developer is responsible for defining, extending, and coding the architecture of front-end client-side solutions to support sites such as CIBC.com, Simplii Financial, Investors Edge, CIBC online banking, and alternative brand websites. You will be part of the leadership team in our growing AEM world and will be responsible for the leadership, planning and management of assigned Digital Marketing engagements and participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment ,support of application, scalable solutions for online product application forms, financial planning tools and CIBC.COM and Simplii calculators. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Adobe Experience Manager Expertise: Extensive experience in architecting and implementation of AEM. Work with Project teams/Tech Lead/Developers in defining application architectures and implementation to ensure adherence to business requirements, technology standards, best practices and business strategies. Lead technical design sessions of AEM Projects; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned to project objectives.
- Project Development & Collaboration: Lead project development teams and mentor effectively, perform code reviews and provide gap analysis on business requirements and objectives on given projects. Advocate CIBC standards to peer and junior developers by creating documentation and presentations, and contributions in overall team leadership
- Agile: Take part in daily Scrum meetings, collaborate & communicate with UX teams and business clients
- Leadership Skills: Act as the development team lead and run code-review sessions with the wider team to ensure the project is on track to meet objectives. Support and mentor intermediate and senior developers by sharing knowledge, collaborating and problem solving.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in: 5-6 years' of hands on experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) architecture and implementation for customer-facing websites; as well as Java-based web development. You have strong experience with J2EE and front-end technology experience in JQuery, SASS and CSS. You have previous experience as a Technical Lead for web-based projects. Strong understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud Products and it's features.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-40 Dundas St. W., 4th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours